Congratulations to the winners of Surrey’s green business awards, the CREST22 Business Awards, presented last night (Thursday 19th May) at the Living Planet Centre, headquarters of the WWF UK!
- One Thought Changes All – Sustainability Hero Award – sponsored by Surrey Chambers of Commerce
- Nordic Wellness Drinks – Going Circular Award – sponsored by Mayer Brown Ltd
- Plantpassion – Efficiency Champion Award – sponsored by Holdsway
- McLaren Applied – Smarter Transport Award – sponsored by Surrey County Council
- Crumbs Brewing – Transforming Food Award – sponsored by Woking News & Mail
- Clandon Woods Nature Reserve & Burial Ground – Sustainability Impact Award – sponsored by BNI Surrey.
The live streamed event can be seen at https://youtu.be/iVHAZ6v_Kac , which included a showcase exhibition of sustainable businesses included presentations by Andrew Griffiths of Planet Mark, Cllr Marisa Heath, Surrey County Council Cabinet Member for the Environment, Ian Christie Senior Lecturer at the University of Surrey’s Centre for Environment & Sustainability and Joanna Yarrow Founding Partner of M&C Saatchi LIFE.
The awards are a not-for-profit business run by Co-Directors Carol Miller and Terry Tidbury, delivered in association with the University of Surrey’s CES and Headline Sponsor Surrey County Council.
Miller said: “CREST22 Awards saw entries of an incredibly high standard and received amazing sponsorship and support from businesses and organisations of all sizes that really care about protecting our environment. The presentations event and exhibition showcase were a further affirmation of a determination in the Surrey business community to achieve net zero targets and lead the way on sustainable business practices.”