Celebrating Excellence in Sustainability
CREST Sustainable Business Awards is returning in 2022 following its successful launch as Surrey’s only awards uniquely aimed at recognising and celebrating business sustainability by enterprises and organisations.
CREST Sustainable Business Awards have captured the spirit of our time. Surrey’s only awards uniquely aimed at recognising and celebrating business sustainability by enterprises and organisations, they are seen as an added value to action to protect our environment and achieve zero emission targets.
Launched in the midst of a global pandemic as CREST21, the awards are to be an annual highlight on Surrey’s event calendar for the local, national and international business operating within the county. Preparation for CREST22 Awards is already underway and are due to take place at the WWF’s Living Planet Centre, in Woking, the site of its UK headquarters.
The awards were initiated by the Woking News & Mail in association with the University of Surrey’s Centre for the Environment and Sustainability in 2019 but their launch was delayed by coronavirus restrictions before they were finally realised as a hybrid event in May 2021.
It is anticipated that elements of the hybrid event provided useful insights that will be carried over into CREST22 Awards, which is being supported for the second year running by Surrey County Council as Headline Sponsor.
CREST22 Business Awards are due to be held on 19 May 2022 at the WWF’s UK Headquarters Living Planet Centre in Woking.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– for an organisation that is transforming the food system to create a positive impact on people and the environment.
– for an organisation that is making measurable progress towards going circular and reducing the environmental impact of their business.
– for an organisation making significant resource saving improvements and greater use of renewable resources.
– for an organisation that is consistently improving people’s lives through its day to day business practices.
– a person who has gone ‘above and beyond’ in bringing about sustainable change within their organisation or wider community – selected from the entries for the other six categories.