CREST22 Business Awards today unveiled this year’s finalists – the greenest businesses in one of the UK’s most thriving economies, from blue chip corporations to sole traders.
- Efficiency Champion: One Thought Changes All, Plant Passion, The Lightbox
- Transforming Food: Chimney Fire Coffee, Crumbs Brewing, Nordic Wellness Drinks
- Going Circular: Bee Friends, Nordic Wellness Drinks, Puremess
- Smarter Transport: McLaren Applied, Waverley Hoppa
- Sustainability Impact: The Lightbox, Bare & Fair, Croydon Gymnastics, Clandon Wood Burial Ground, Goldsworth Road Dental Centre, Switchfoot Wealth
The 2022 winner of the prestigious Sustainable Hero Awards, a judges choice category, will be announced at the awards on Thursday 19 May, at the WWF UK headquarters in Woking. Space is limited so book your seats now.
Attendees will also have the chance to hear from Joanna Yarrow, one of the UK’s leading experts in sustainable living, former Head of Global Sustainability for IKEA and founding partner of M&C Saatchi LIVE, once again will be hosting the presentations and leading an exciting panel of presenters at CREST22 Awards. They include Andrew Griffiths, Director of Community and Partnerships at Planet Mark & Chair of the Institute of Director’s National Sustainability Taskforce, Cllr Marisa Heath, Cabinet Member for Environment for Surrey County Council and Ian Christie.