CREST22 Business Awards Winners
Congratulations to the winners of Surrey’s green business awards, the CREST22 Business Awards, presented last night (Thursday 19th May) at the Living Planet Centre, headquarters of the WWF UK!
- One Thought Changes All – Sustainability Hero Award – sponsored by Surrey Chambers of Commerce
- Nordic Wellness Drinks – Going Circular Award – sponsored by Mayer Brown Ltd
- Plantpassion – Efficiency Champion Award – sponsored by Holdsway
- McLaren Applied – Smarter Transport Award – sponsored by Surrey County Council
- Crumbs Brewing – Transforming Food Award – sponsored by Woking News & Mail
- Clandon Woods Nature Reserve & Burial Ground – Sustainability Impact Award – sponsored by BNI Surrey.
CREST22 Business Awards Finalists
CREST22 Business Awards have unveiled this year’s finalists – the greenest businesses in one of the UK’s most thriving economies, from blue chip corporations to sole traders.
- Efficiency Champion: One Thought Changes All, Plant Passion, The Lightbox
- Transforming Food: Chimney Fire Coffee, Crumbs Brewing, Nordic Wellness Drinks
- Going Circular: Bee Friends, Nordic Wellness Drinks, Puremess
- Smarter Transport: McLaren Applied, Waverley Hoppa
- Sustainability Impact: The Light Box, Bare & Fair, Croydon Gymnastics, Clandon Woods, Nature Reserve & Burial Ground, Goldsworth Road Dental Centre, Switchfoot Wealth
The 2022 winner of the prestigious Sustainable Hero Awards, a judges choice category, will be announced at the awards on Thursday 19 May, at the WWF UK headquarters in Woking. Space is limited so book your seats now.
CREST22 Awards Event
Attendees are invited to be a part of CREST22 Awards at the WWF Living Planet Centre with a drinks reception from 4pm followed by the awards presentations, that will include presentations by leading experts on the environment and sustainability.
Tickets can be purchased from Eventbrite
Also consider taking part in CREST Business Awards Showcase Exhibition – more information on our CREST22 Awards event page
CREST22 Silent Auction
CREST Business Awards are delighted to announce that we are holding a Silent Auction to raise funds for our chosen charity this year – Surrey Wildlife Trust
We have at least 10 varied lots to bid for and hope that you will be super generous in your offers for this worthwhile cause.
Please see our CREST22 Silent Auction page for details